Hi all

As a newbie I must say that I am getting exstremely frustrated at the moment !!

Mutt is a wonderfull mailclient with all the features that I always wanted!

But why in the H... cant I send mail with it ??

In the last 12 hours I have tried to make it work, is it at all possible ??

sendmail:
DSsmtp.ISP.dk
And ??

muttrc:
set sendmail="/usr/lib/sendmail -oi -oem"
And ??

Any suggestions will be greeted with a abnormally high optimism !!

Thanks in advance :-(

Niels

--

"When the world seems to be too colored, go to the console"

           Niels Rasmussen|[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              Registered Linux User #133791