Dav Coleman [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> I'm surprised www.mutt.org doesn't offer any mutt icons. Anyone have
> some? I'd specifically like to have one for my KDE panel. The cute
> little puppy. Does anyone know if KDE icons can be animated? It would be
> great to have the pup, and when new mail arrives he could animate
> somewhat.

I just threw one together from the animated bar, see

http://jblosser.firinn.org/pub/config/mutt/mutt.xpm

It's a non-animated 32x32 one.  I don't think kpanel can do anything with
an animated image, though you could maybe do something with a swallowed
or docked buffy type app.

Hey, does anyone happen to know who actually owns the copyright on the
"cute little puppy"?  I'm pretty sure I saw it around before Mutt, but I
could be wrong.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature