Hail. Are the developers (or anyone) of Mutt planing to add more POP3 support
into the MUA? IWBNI you could set more than one account in your ~/.muttrc,
and more useful, have a way to automatically check for new mail in the
remote server using a defined interval time, when you're in the main window
and your link is up. Don't tell me to use Fetchmail or any other mail
retrieval tool. I'm happy pressing G since I only have one account fetching
all my messages. Just two suggestions. I don't know if the majority of the
Mutt users prefer to use Fetchmail+Procmail, but I think the answer is yes.

--
Frederic L. W. Meunier = Niteroi, RJ - Brazil = Tel: +55-21-620-7173
Contact: fredlwm@{olympiquedemarseille.org,urbi.com.br} = IRC: _19751127