On Thursday, 29 July 1999 at 01:40, Frederic L.W.Meunier wrote:
> Hail. Are the developers (or anyone) of Mutt planing to add more POP3 support
> into the MUA? IWBNI you could set more than one account in your ~/.muttrc,
> and more useful, have a way to automatically check for new mail in the
> remote server using a defined interval time, when you're in the main window
> and your link is up. Don't tell me to use Fetchmail or any other mail
> retrieval tool. I'm happy pressing G since I only have one account fetching
> all my messages. Just two suggestions. I don't know if the majority of the
> Mutt users prefer to use Fetchmail+Procmail, but I think the answer is yes.

use fetchmail :)

then bind G to execute fetchmail. after you're set up, you won't
notice the difference. I don't know what POP support is doing there in
the first place...

Not very helpful, hmmm...

--
Brendan Cully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OLD SKOOL ROOLZ
"I hope I don't win                |          .-_|\