On Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 09:08:00AM -0400, Erik Jacobsen wrote:
> a quick but does-the-job solution is to use "source ~/.muttrc-$TERM" from
> your .muttrc file. of course the files can go anywhere to avoid
> "dot-clutter", and can have settings (or not) for color, etc.

I use a newer version of mutt running on my local machine, and an older,
"official" version on my work machine. They share the same .muttrc file
and it's been sort of a pain, since the "official" one doesn't
understand some config variables like pop_host, and I always got these
annoying error messages and had to hit enter twice when starting.

Now, my .muttrc just sources ~/.muttrc-$HOST, and they both start up
just fine.

Thanks Erik !

- Tom Hall