Hi folks,

I am successfully using mutt on AIX, with a strange problem though.

In intervals of exactly 5 seconds, mutt reports a "Key is not bound"-error, as if I
was pressing invalid keys but I am not. Annoyingly this is accompanied by a 'beep'
every time!

When I am supposed to enter text like the name of a mailbox to change to, I can even
see characters appear every 5 seconds, namely a colored quotation mark like this: "

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? I greatly appreciate any help!

Peter

--

        Peter Poeml | Institut fuer Epidemiologie und Sozialmedizin