Java for a little random sig thing!  Wow talk about over kill!  Try this...

#!/usr/bin/ksh
{
        typeset afile
        set -A allsigs `cd ~/sigs;ls -a sig*`

        (( afile = $RANDOM % ${#allsigs[*]} ))
        cat ~/sigs/${allsigs[$afile]}
}

Just make a directory called sigs in your home directory, put all your sigs in
there and set the above script as your .signature

Thus spoke erik on (Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 11:17:34PM)

--
Azeem Jiva   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~ajiva
"Better to be silent and thought a fool then to open ones's mouth