Caveat: This may be in the FAQ/Manual and I overlooked it.

Situation: A particular mailing list sets a Reply-To: of the list address,
so that replies are pointed back to the list.  If I set reply_to=ask-yes,
then I can either reply to the list, or to the sender at my discretion.
However, 99% of the time I'd like to reply to the list, and so having
the prompt each time is (mildly) annoying.

Question: Is there a "reply-to-sender" (un)bound command I can use to
force mutt to ignore the reply-to if I set reply_to=yes?

TIA.

- Forrest

--
                                                  Forrest Carpenter
  "And remember kids: place firecracker in        [EMAIL PROTECTED]