Christian Schult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > send-hook '~A' '[...]'
>
> I'd suggest using .  instead of ~A.  The dot specifies a default when
> no other pattern matches.  ~A means "all mail" and later patterns will
> not match.

Where did you get this information?  As far as I'm aware, '.' and '~A'
are treated identically by Mutt.  Furthermore, Mutt does not stop
matching on the first pattern-match, but runs ALL send-hooks that match.
Indeed, this is fundamental to getting default-behavior send-hooks to
work!

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not