Fairlight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what I'm -also- trying to do is get the place to save to set to
> =received as well...

    save-hook  ~A       >

This hook matches all messages and suggests a default save folder of
">", which expands to "=received" by default.

> > It doesn't try to pick the "best" match and only run that.  It runs
> > them all, if possible. :)
>
> If that was true, wouldn't it match the "." default every time?

Yes, it will run it every time.

It will *also* run the other hooks that match.  Since they occur
*later*, they can *override* the settings.  Got it yet???  :)

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not