This does not generate your mutt alias entries for you - dunno how the other
solutions decide on an alias name - think that decision would involve some
human interaction - also do you really want _all_ the addresses to become
aliases?

Anyway this perl snippet can be set onto any text as standard input - including any
mailfolders - and will return a list of sorted and unique email addresses

#!/usr/bin/perl

##grepemail gets the eMail address from arb text file

$chars='a-zA-Z0-9\_\-\.';
while  (<>) {
s/[^$chars]([$chars]+\@[$chars]+[a-zA-Z]{1})[^$chars]/$list{$1}=''/eg; }
foreach $entry (sort keys %list) { print "$entry\n"; }

ciao