I' desperately trying to better configure my mutt but I'm having problem with the
hooks.
I need that all mail coming from BUGTRAQ and from some other mailing list is stored in
a separate file than inbox.
Let's suppose that mails from  gimp mailing list (containing gimp in the from field)
has to be stored in gimp (+gimp) and the mail from Bugtraq into +bug.
I've done as follows:
set default_hook="~f %s "
save-hook BUGT +bug
save-hook gimp +gimp

but it doesn't work!
There are some possibilities:
1) It's not clear to me how save-hook works
2) something else in missed in the .muttrc file
3) it doesn't work at all because it's a bug (possible?)

So, I'm sure you are much better than me, and you will for sure give some hint and
maybe a good URL where is better described how the hooks work.

Thanks

Marco
|m|a|r|c|o| |g|i|a|r|d|i|n|i|
TecnoGi spa