Jess Thrysoee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just sent this message to the list, and I saw that mutt adds a
> "Reply-To" in the body of the message.  How do I remove this behavior?

You must have header-editing turned on.  When you do, you must be
careful not to insert a blank line into the header section (for example,
by pressing RETURN after you type in the Subject).  If you do that, the
blank line will end the header section, and the following headers will
be treated as part of the body of the message.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not