Michael Thies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 19 Oct 1999:
> just half a year ago, I mentioned, if it would be possible, to change
> the resent-from: Header.

> I wonder, if it will be possible soon? maybe in the 'real' 1.0 ?

Isn't there a feature in the current developement version where there is
a $from variable?  Hopefully that would be also used for the Resent-From
information.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /