Re my last message about navigating on an IMAP server I find that I'm
almost as confused when navigating my local Mail directory.

I understand the the 'c' command allows me to open a mailbox, it will
look in the default Mail directory if I prefix the mailbox name with a
'+' sign.

AHA!  I have been playing while composing this message, I think I see
what is going on.

If I issue a change directory command to change to an IMAP folder then
subsequent commands will move around the IMAP folders.  However if I
just open a *mailbox* on the IMAP server then subsequent commands will
navigate my local Mail directory (if that was where I was before).

This is possibly not quite how it should work is it?  If I start up
mutt and the first mailbox I open is on an IMAP server I would expect
subsequent folder open commands and chdir commands to stay on the IMAP
server.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]