This might be a RTFM question, but I'm getting rather irritated at this...

Whenever I send a message to certain servers, they return the classic message
"hostname unknown" to me. (note that this does _not_ happen with all servers)
I've set up the REPLYTO parameter in my shell (bash) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], I've
set the my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] , so that should be correct too...

Strangely, this does only happen with mutt, not with, say, pine or any other
mail program... Utilizing mutt1.0pre3 from a RH 6.1 distribuion...

Please, I _really_ need this to work... Someone got a clue?

--