Hi.

Sorry for the late reply, but i guess that one answer wasn't given to
this question of Mark.

++ 25/08/99 11:48 -0400 - Fairlight:
>Seriously...there's one thing that I -can't- seem to find to reconfigure,
>ant that's the "------ Forwarded message by" ...or however it reads, when you
>forward a message.

As other pointed out already, there's no option to re-define this. I
don't like the fact that the orginal From address is included in that
line as well, so i change it myself also. Therefor i change the file
send.c in the source (somewhere around line 330) to this:

    fputs ("--[begin forwarded message]--\n", out);
    if (option (OPTFORWDECODE))
    {
      cmflags |= M_CM_DECODE | M_CM_CHARCONV;
      if (option (OPTFORWWEEDHEADER))
      {
        chflags |= CH_WEED;
        cmflags |= M_CM_WEED;
      }
    }
    if (option (OPTFORWQUOTE))
      cmflags |= M_CM_PREFIX;
    mutt_parse_mime_message (ctx, cur);
    mutt_copy_message (out, ctx, cur, cmflags, chflags);
    fputs ("--[end forwarded message]--\n", out);
    return 0;
  }

This is probably not the most perfect way to change things (i don't have
an experience with changing the source (hi Winfried), but i tried this
on good luck and it seems to work for me)...

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister                                  PGP: see headers