On ven, 12 nov 1999, Fairlight wrote:

>Assuming it's not built in anywhere (I'm not checking the manual at the
>moment),  you could always just make a macro that does a pipe of the
>message to lpr...
>
>Something tells me you should look at the manual...there's bound to be a
>print -somewhere- but barring that, this would work.

Hm...well yes. Now I have the full manual. Wearing glasses,
I could not see an entry "explaining" how to perform out of
mutt such a fundamental job as printing, any second class
E-Mailer does by default in hitting just a printer icon.

Regards
--

      Pieter Wenk         / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  Vevey/Switzerland