On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 05:45:44PM -0500, Subba Rao wrote:
> I was wondering if I could send mail individually to a group, each addressed only
> to them with all the mutt header informataion intact. I am not talking about Cc and
> Bcc mail.
>
> For example, the user AAA, BBB and CCC should get the same email. Each will be a
> seperate instance of mail. I can do this from shell, but all the information
> in Mutt headers is missing.

Given that you want the header to be different for each message, the
messages are never going to be exactly the same.  At the minimum, the
message-id header field will always be different, because this is what
is required by the standards.  What other information is lost by sending
each message from the command line?

me
--
pgp key available from http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~me/elkins-pgp-key.asc