On Sat, Dec 11, 1999 at 11:00:00AM -0500, Subba Rao wrote:
:
:When I attempted to send with the following syntax,
:
:mutt -s "Subject here" 'A. Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' < msg_file
:
:it was substituted as follows,
:
:'A. Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, '@attglobal.net
:
:I got 2 copies for such mail. One that was rejected and one that was actually
:delivered.
:
:When I tested this syntax, it seems to work.
:
:mutt -s "Subject here" "A. Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" < msg_file
:
:If this did not work for you please let me know, so I can correct the syntax.

I had no problems with using either single quotes or quotation marks.
Maybe it's something with your shell?

--
Eugene Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]