Ok. I've read all the FAQ's on this topic, but I still feel like Mutt
needs better support for handling old-style PGP messages. What I'd
like to see is being able to setup a macro which will decode the
message just like PGP/MIME was being used properly.

Since it requires user intervention on a per-user basis, this should
avoid errors.

In my particular case the procmail work around is unnacceptible
because I'm using a Cyrus IMAPd server, and it's scripting language
doesn't support transforms on the message body. I'm stuck using
pgpmore as my pager which eliminates one of Mutt's nice features: it's
built in pager.

Given what would appear to be the relative simplicity of adding this
feature, I'm wondering if anyone can think of a reason why it
shouldn't be there?

--Chris

PGP signature