This is probably just a simple error on my part but...

When I send mail, anywhere and it recieve it back (ie, through a mailing
list, or when I send mail to myself - for testing purposes, I'm not
really that lonely :-), I get, instead of my name, the name of the
address I sent it to. For example, this email will show up as from
"To [EMAIL PROTECTED]" which is weird.

When I read the message, the From: line has my name/email address there.
I think, for some reason it's reading the To: line.

Have I missed something from the manual?

Anyone know how to fix this to show my email address?

Cheers

--
Jamie
 -  "Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech. "