On 2000-03-01 10:12:00 +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> The trick should be using a TERM setting which supports color.  On
> my Debian system, I'm using TERM=xterm-xf86-v33, and it works nicely.

I think TERM=xterm-debian (the default in potato at least) gives colour
as well.  I usually use the one supplied by the author of the terminal
emulator I use, TERM=rxvt for Rxvt, etc.  Sometimes this involves using
tic to add the entry to the terminfo database.  I'm a strong believer in
the TE author's own terminal capabilities file being the most correct ;)

--
Matt              "...the only place for 63,000 bugs is a rain forest"