I wouldn't call my reasons "grave", but I do have a certain amount of preference for
MH folders. However, given the benefits of mutt over raw MH, it wouldn't exactly be a
show stopper if I couldn't use MH for incoming mail.

Thanks for your comments.

Phil

--
Phil Staub                              Dragonfly Software Consulting Company.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          8196 SW Hall Blvd, Suite 104