On Wed, Mar 01, 2000 at 07:06:42PM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2000-03-01 09:49:23 -0800, Phil Staub wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't call my reasons "grave", but I do have a certain
> > amount of preference for MH folders.
>
> Let me put my question like this: Is it a preference for MH-style
> folders, or is it a preference for the one-file-per-message folder
> model?  In the latter case, your needs are most probably perfectly
> served with maildir.

Now, *that* is an interesting question. While I have some legacy MH
folders that I would rather not re-format, I don't have enough
knowledge of maildir to have known that one-file-per-message is
possible with it. Looks like some further study is indicated.

Thanks,
Phil

--
Phil Staub                              Dragonfly Software Consulting Company.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          8196 SW Hall Blvd, Suite 104