On 01-Mar-00 Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2000-03-01 07:15:28 -0600, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
>
>> Yes, I've noticed that mutt behaves in a rather unreliable
>> fashion when it comes to this, too.
>
> The mh code is far from perfect.  It should be fine for converting
> legacy mh-style folders to something else, but I wouldn't use it in
> production for incoming folders.  If there aren't any grave reasons
> why you have to stick with mh folders, I'd suggest you switch to
> maildir.

Well, I went with MH folders when I first setup mutt because my previous
mail client (XFMail) had been using them.  Thought it would be the
simplest way to make sure all of my existing folders and mail were brought
into mutt.

I'm going to have to look into this "maildir" format, I think.  :-)

By the way, is there a simple way to convert my existing folders to this
format?

--
Conrad Sabatier
http://members.home.net/conrads/