Drew --

...and then Drew Bloechl said...
% On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 12:08:42AM +0200, Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:
% > Drew Bloechl wrote:
% > :
% > : However, the space with the %N is always blank when I do 'c' and '?'
% > : to browse mailboxes.  Is there something special I have to do to get
% > : this to work?  FWIW I'm delivering mail into these folders with
% > : procmail.
% > Your incomming mailbox (mailboxes) is placed on NFS-mounted file system?
% > Try --enable-buffy-size in configure-time.
%
% Nope.  Local disk.  ~/Mail.

Is your shell, perhaps, checking for new mail as well?  Anything
that accesses the folder, as I recall, will reset the new function.
Thus, --enable-buffy-size might just be the ticket after all.

%
% --
% Drew Bloechl
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature