On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 11:19:45 -0600, David DeSimone wrote:
> Mutt wants to use fcntl-locking on the file.  This forces NFS to use a
> non-caching mode, where all I/O is transfered directly to/from the
> server, instead of being cached on the local system.  This slows things
> down, but it is also very safe.

This is safer for incoming mailboxes. But for archive boxes, that are
accessed from only one machine, it is useless. So, could the locking
mechanism be chosen from the .muttrc?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des