You can create a ".mailcap" in your home directory. Here's what you'll
need:

~/.urlview:
COMMAND        lynx %s

~/.mailcap:
text/html;lynx -force_html %s

LateR!
js.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:01:10PM +0000, J McKitrick wrote:
> I get all my mail through a shell account.  My shh client runs on
> windows at work.  I understand that i need a mailcap entry and URLview
> to view URLs.  However, i do not have the authority to do this on the
> machine where the shell runs.
>
> I would like mutt to
> (1)  Allow me to select a URL from the body of a message
> (2)  Open up lynx to view it
>
> Do i need URL view for this?  Or can i somehow pipe URLs to lynx?
>
> jm
> --
> Jonathon McKitrick -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Pure... unrefined... spice....

Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reseau d'informations scientifiques du Quebec (RISQ) inc.
This is Linux Country. On a quiet night you can hear Windows NT reboot!

PGP signature