hello,

I want to create "mailling lists" using mutt, that's to say, sending news to
some users, but the users need not reply my mails. As i want to implement the
list using scripts, I can not invoke mutt interactively, all i can do is to
use commandline options.

There are two questions that puzzle me:
1. Is there any options that i can assign my email address, or "From:" header?
2. Can I produce a draft with mutt? Sometimes i will attach some files to my
mail. I want to produce a draft with the mail and attachments, then i simply
send the draft to all my users, without encoding the attachments every time i
send to one user.

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

欢迎使用 21CN 电子邮件系统http://www.21cn.com
Thank you for using 21CN Email system