Antonio Fragola - MrShark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 01 May 2000:
> set mbox=+inbox
> mbox-hook '~h ^From.*palleria.*' +Friends/vito
> mbox-hook '~h ^From.*colosimo.*' +Friends/franco
>
>    but read emails from palleria and colosimo continues to go in  inbox,
> instead of the other 2 mailboxes, Why?

Because mbox-hook doesn't take a full Mutt pattern, it only takes a
regular expression which will be matched against the current folder
name.  Ie. you can't save read messages automatically on per-message
basis, only per-folder.

(This is according to the docs, I don't use the auto-move feature
myself...)

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /