Hardy Merrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 01 May 2000:
> That's not what I'm seeing - my xbiff notification flag goes down as soon
> as mutt(not me) see's that there's new mail.  What you describe is what
> I want(I want the xbiff flag to stay up until *I* read the new mail), but
> I'm not sure what's wrong or different about my setup.  I have
> procmail set to send ALL my email to a file on my local machine - and I
> have "set spoolfile" set to that file.  Any idea what I may not have set
> up right?

Try using "set timeout=0" -- this will tell Mutt to not check for new
mail on its own, only when there's a keypress (or something like that,
anyway).

> What does "sticky" mean?

Sticky is an X window manager term, a sticky window will "stick to the
glass" will stay displayed even when virtual desktops and pages are
changed.  It will also not be overwritten by other windows.

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /