OK: I have some send hooks working. When I try to do analogous things with
folder hooks, those fail. For example:

folder-hook =wyo_lp 'set signature=~/.signatures/conan_the_anarchist.txt'
folder-hook =wyo_lp 'my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

does not seem to work, where

send-hook '~C [EMAIL PROTECTED]' "set
signature=~/.signatures/conan_the_anarchist.txt; \
                    my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

does work correctly.

The case is correct in the folder name.

I am testing by going into the appropriate folder, then starting a new
email with "m". If I provide the appropriate address for the send hook, it
works. If I provide a different address, the defaults are invoked. This is
true even when I comment out my send hooks.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley