On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 07:57:00PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> OK: I have some send hooks working. When I try to do analogous things with
> folder hooks, those fail. For example:
>
> folder-hook =wyo_lp 'set signature=~/.signatures/conan_the_anarchist.txt'
> folder-hook =wyo_lp 'my_hdr Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>
> does not seem to work, where
>
> I am testing by going into the appropriate folder, then starting a new
> email with "m".

Some ideas:
* Do you have some other folder-hooks in your muttrc? IMHO *all*
matching ones are executed. E.g. a folder-hook . unmy_hdr reply-to
later in the muttrc will abandon your Reply-to-address.
*Is the = directory properly set at that time? (muttrc is read from
top to bottom...)
* Try removing the '' ticks in the 2nd one.

HTH
Frank