On Sun, Mar 19, 2000 at 18:13:16 -0500, David T-G wrote:
> Hi, folks --
>
> Now that I can build because I have a working compiler (sorry for the
> noise :-) I would like to look into my favorite feature patches.  I use
>
>   patch-0.94.13.bj.current_shortcut.1
>   patch-0.95.3.bj.ed_mtime.1
>   patch-0.95.3i.bj.keyattach.1
>   patch-0.95.4.bj.status-time.1
>   patch-0.95.bj.hash_destroy.2
>   patch-0.95.bj.noquote_hdr_term.1
>
>  [snip - patches made by other people]
>
>  Can the authors or maintainers of the patches let me know if any
>  of them are obsoleted or need to be updated, and where to get them?

The keyattach patch have been included Mutt in 1.2.

Please find updated versions of the other patches at

There you will now find these patches for Mutt:

patch-1.2.bj.current_shortcut.1:

  This patch will make the ^ character a shortcut for the currently
  open mailbox.

patch-1.2.bj.ed_mtime.1:

   When you leave the editor, mutt will check if the edited file's
   modification time have changed to decide if the file has been
   modified. This means that it you are able to modify it in less
   than one second (e.g. by running a script to generate some text),
   Mutt may think that it is unmodified.

   This patch solves this problem by seting the time stamp of a new
   file to one second ago' before calling the editor.

patch-1.2.bj.noquote_hdr_term.1:

   Don't quote the header terminator when replying with headers.

patch-1.2.bj.status-time.1:

   You can show the current time in your preferred format in the
   status line with this patch. See the $status_format and
   $status_update configuration variables in the patched manual for
   details.

patch-1.2.bj.my_hdr_subject.1:

   Use this patch:

   - To execute sendhooks before setting subject to make it possible
     to set the subject in a sendhook. The price is that you miss the
     possibility to let the sendhook depend upon the subject.

   - To let "my_hdr Subject" commands be controlled by $hdrs. Now
     $hdrs only controls all other kinds of my_hdr commands.

   - To let sendhooks work in batch mode.

   Thank you to Rob Reid for fixing a bug in a previous version of
   this patch.

patch-1.2.bj.hash_destroy.1

   This patch will speed up a little bit closing of mailboxes.

Regards,
Byrial

P.S. I have recently had some trouble sending mail to the Mutt
mailing lists. Will you please forward this message to mutt-users if
you don't see it there 1 or 2 days after you received it. Thank you.