On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 07:44:15AM -0400, Hall Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, the first time I configured mutt, I didn't specify slang or
> ncurses, but according to "./configure --help", it will use slang by
> default. I'm 99% positive it found it -- would it compile if it didn't
> ??

    Really?  I have both ncurses and slang installed, and the
configure script picked up ncurses to use.  If you had (n)curses,
configure could have found and used that.

    Should mutt -v spit out which library what used?

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3U/14