Adding: set alternates = [EMAIL PROTECTED] worked!

However, I feel that it's not an intuitive option and should probably be
made more clear with another variable or regular expression. Especially
since this is not really an alternate but the real thing.

__

Corey

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 03:28:40AM +0300, Mikko Hänninen wrote:
> Corey G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Mon, 22 May 2000:
> > I have unset metoo in the .muttrc but when I reply to a message it still
> > persists on including myself if I was in the original "To:".  At this
> > point I am wondering how Mutt knows what my address really is because
> > it's not defined in .muttrc.
>
> That's probably it, you're not telling Mutt what address is yours.
> When you reply to a message, Mutt will by default reply to all addresses
> in the From, To and Cc headers that don't belong to you.
>
> > Am I missing something easy here?
>
> Define what are your addresses using $alternates
>
> It's a regular expression, but if you only have one address you can
> use simply:  set [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have more than one address, you'll need something a bit more
> complex.
>

> Regards,
> Mikko
> --
> // Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
> // The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /
> // Interests: roleplaying, Linux, the Net, fantasy & scifi, the Corrs /
> You have dialed an imaginary number. Please turn 90 degrees and try again.
---end quoted text---

--
Best Regards,
Corey