On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 09:14:17PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:

> I didn't do that, it was the original poster, that already did it.
> If he for God's sake can't live with the wrong threading, editing the
> header seems to be the easiest workaround. If you find this cool, buy a
> coat. You'll be warmer then. :)

I beg your pardon.  The point of my original post was that there
appeared to be an error in mutt's threading.  I thought the error was
worth fixing, or at least worth understanding.  The point of editing the
mailbox was to understand the problem, not to fix the threading.  Now
that I understand what's going on (an incorrectly-set clock), I can
certainly live with it.

--
Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | RF Communications Product Generation Unit