The general opinion of HTML posts on one of the lists I subscribe to is
pretty low, to the extent that folks who post using HTML get flamed
pretty well.

Recently, a gentleman made a post that was so flamed. In reviewing the
post, I find no html code in the thing, no message from mutt that I
oughta press 'v' to view an html-encoded message, nothing.

This, despite the fact that I regularly receive messages from folks who
do drive me batty with html messages.

One clue that makes no sense to me is that the offending post on the
list was a multipart post, one part text; the other, html. An
examination of the entire (?) message shows no multiple parts.

My read of the manual (1.2) fails to explain this. Where have I strayed?

Cheers...
--
Alex Lane * Webster, Texas, USA * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.galexi.com/alex/
      DH/DSS PGP keyID: 0xD94803CD  -*-  RSA PGP keyID: 0xCABD6FF9