David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Wed, 31 May 2000:
> Ahhh...  Don't got one of those.  Care to send me one?

I think I'm using the defaults (the example file), or maybe it's from
Debian.  So anyway, just for the record, here it is sans comments:

REGEXP (((http|https|ftp|gopher)|mailto):(//)?[^ >"\t]*|(www|ftp)\.[-a-z0-9.]+)[^
.,;\t>">\):]
COMMAND url_handler.sh

Others have probably developed better regexps (feel free to post!).

> Is there a global .urlview location (/etc/Urlview or some such, or perhaps
> specified in the global Muttrc file?) so that each user doesn't have to
> go through this?

Doesn't look like there is (the documentation didn't say and looking
at the "strings" list from the binary didn't reveal anything either, I
don't have the source handy right now).  Should be easy enough to add
that feature though.

You can't configure this in your Muttrc because there's also no way to
tell urlview to use another configuration file (ie. no -f option).
That's another easy and probably useful addition to the program. :-)

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /