On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 10:52:20AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> Suresh --
>
> ...and then Suresh Ramasubramanian said...
> % David T-G proclaimed on mutt-users that:
> %
> % >Meanwhile, I've figured out what's up -- urlview was trying to fire off
> % >netscape, which does me no good whatsoever :-)  It all works, then, with
> %
> % You could still tweak it to call netscape (if you are running mutt in an
> % xterm, of course) :)
>
> It's a little trickier when I'm running mutt at the back end of a telnet
> session from WinDoze :-)/2  Now that I've finally gotten around to
> getting my Linux box up for dialin, I probably could throw myself a
> display from the server where I actually read mail, but lynx is easier
> and faster than X over dialup :-)

Yes, that is my situation but I often also want to use ftp URLs etc.
Have a look at the stuff I put up on my web site some time ago:-

http://lacebark.ntu.edu.au/mutt.html

Cheers, Brian.

--
Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      School of Biological, Environmental and Chemical Sciences, SITE,