Hello.

On Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 11:26:29PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 03:40:14PM +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] muttered:
> |   I know how I can make mutt put alternate addresses in the
> | From: line of my email.
>
> Use the my_hdr flag

  Yes, that's why I wrote the above.

> |   How can I get mutt to recognise messages that are from me,
> | even though they may have a different From: address?  Basically,
> | I'd like to tell mutt that I have a number of addresses, that
> | all should be used for calculating +TCF type flags.

  But it doesn't do this for me.  Mind you, I'm using 1.0.1.  Is
1.2 smarter in this respect?  I guess I should check it out.
I'll do that now.

  However, even if it is smarter in 1.2, the my_hdr trick won't enable
mutt to recognise multiple address as mine at the same time, I imagine.

  Am I wrong?

  Richard.

--
Richard Lovejoy.                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 3 9301 6284