Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:
>   How can I get mutt to recognise messages that are from me,
> even though they may have a different From: address?  Basically,
> I'd like to tell mutt that I have a number of addresses, that
> all should be used for calculating +TCF type flags.

Check the $alternates variable in ``man muttrc'':

       alternates
              Type: regular expression
              Default: ""

              A regexp  that  allows  you  to  specify  alternate
              addresses  where  you  receive  mail.  This affects
              Mutt's idea about messages from you  and  addressed
              to you.

Mrinal Kalakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.2.15 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.3.2i (2000-05-23) || VIM 5.5
--
"And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs
19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn't seem to