Hi again,

Though I really want to make Mutt work with IMAP, I've decided to take
the plunge anyway (What the heck I have some space on my notebook) so I
have setup fetchmail to retrieve mail from my IMAP account. It then
pipes it into procmail which filters the mail for me into various and
sundry mailboxes, and hopefully leaves very little in my regular mail
spool.

However, when I start mutt I get an error telling me that
/var/spool/mail/tjg is not a mailbox.

Thanks for any assistance you might be able to provide.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                           MIG #1433
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.