John --

...and then John Poltorak said...
% How do I resend a msg from my outbox?
%
% Sometimes msgs get lost and I'd like to send a duplicate.
% Is there a simple way of doing this?

I'd say that the simplest way is to select the message in the index
and then 'b'ounce it to the original recipient.  In 1.2 there is a
new "resend-message" function, which was split out from "edit-message",
but I don't yet know how it works :-)

%
% --
% John

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature