John Poltorak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Thu, 08 Jun 2000:
> How do I resend a msg from my outbox?
> Sometimes msgs get lost and I'd like to send a duplicate.
> Is there a simple way of doing this?

Yes.  Use the b(ounce) command.

Alternatively you can do resend-message (esc-e) but that's only in
Mutt 1.2...  (Or to be precise, you could do a resend in earlier
versions too, but it was different and I forget how it worked.)

Regards,
Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /