David T-G proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>I think that the short answer is "no".  You throw your name address at
>mutt pretty much however you like, and mutt (clever guy that he is)
>rewrites it correctly(*1).  Unless you were to hack the sources, I think
>you're, um, stuck with the address as it comes out.
>
>*1 : I believe "correctly" is defined in an RFC as "the preferred way to
>write a From: header" or close...

Which I suspected ... the [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Me) is depreciated, and seems to
be more common on usenet than on e-mail.

Sigh, guess this confirms it.

-suresh
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.