On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 08:26:35AM +0200, Kasopa Wilbroad Chisanga wrote:

> I am running hp-ux 10.20 on my hp box and I would like to install mutt, but
> the following are the error messages I have got. How can I go round it as I
> desperately want to install this software. Thanking you in advance....
> Regards, Wilbroad.
>
> keymap.c:69: `KEY_END' undeclared here (not in a function)

This is what stopped the build - HP has a different flavor of cursess
which should define this (curs_colr), but mutt's configure script
doesn't recognize that (doesn't generate -I and -L options for the
makefile to make it use the newer library).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://dickey.his.com