On 2000-06-11 16:45:56 +0930, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:

> What does this macro and script achieve that slrn can
> not do already. I can already reply and forward from
> inside slrn. Am I missing something important?

My reason for writing (and using) it is that I prefer to
have the same set of aliases (and other settings) pretty
much everywhere where I send mail.  This does, for
instance, include things like FCCs, encryption/signature
settings, and more.

I just don't like the idea to have to use (and configure)
different programs for the same purpose.

--
http://www.guug.de/~roessler/