David T-G proclaimed on mutt-users that:

>...and then Suresh Ramasubramanian said...

>% folder-hook . "push \"l!(~s 'FOLDER INTERNAL DATA')\n*\""
>% by the way, the reason I'm using PINE (spit) to write this was that this

>*gasp*!!

>Boy, you must *really* like that limit to not just
>  l .
>  /~s FOLDER
>  :source .muttrc

Quoting the muttrc is no hassle - but I have to find that post in the
folder first - anything with folder internal data in the subject gets
munged.

Oh, btw - if you know of any way to use vim macros in _pico_ (which is
what I use as my editor) do let me know ;)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If you have to hate, hate gently"